Join us at the East Building/Lakeside Center Level 2 from September 10-14 to learn more regarding the most exciting developments in Industry4.0 and other manufacturing technologies and trends. The Solutions Theater will provide education programming on the show floor including presentations, case studies, demonstrations and special events.
Get access to the industry’s thought leaders and visionaries, who will help you navigate through the constant change as they share their stories, techniques and personal journeys. There is no better opportunity to get exclusive information and in-depth analysis, build skills, think critically, work smarter and take the opportunity to get answers to the topics that matter to you.
HANNOVER MESSE USA’s Solutions Theater has been designed to keep you inspired and to give you valuable tips, that are actionable and easy to implement.
Monday, September 10th Industry 4.0 Meets IIoTTime: 9am – 5pm followed by a networking reception Place: McCormick Place/Lakeside Center/East Building, level 2, Solutions Theater Format: Panel discussions, single sessions, testbed session and keynotes
- Duration of a keynote 30 min. incl. Q&A
- Duration of a session 20 min. incl. Q&A
- Duration of a panel discussion 45 min. incl. Q&A
- 9:00 AM - Welcome and Introduction
- 9:30 AM - Keynote
- 10:00 AM - Panel Discussion 1
- 10:30 AM - Session 1
- 11:00 AM - Session 2
- 11:30 AM - Session 3
- 12:00 PM - Panel Discussion 2
- 12:30 PM - Lunch
- 1:30 PM - Panel Discussion 3
- 2:30 PM - Session 4
- 3:00 PM - Session 5
- 3:30 PM - Panel Discussion 4
- 4:30 PM - Reception
- Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm followed by a networking reception
- Place: McCormick Place/Lakeside Center/East Building, Level 2, Solutions Theater
- Format: Panel discussions and keynotes
- Theme: IIoT on Route to Smart Manufacturing and Intelligent Transport