IBASE Technology unveiled the IB811 3.5-inch Disk-Size SBC featuring 9V~36V wide-voltage input, which makes it suitable for rugged industrial and in-vehicle applications with varying voltage input requirements. The SBC supports four types of formerly Apollo Lake processors including Intel Atom x7-E3950, Intel Pentium N4200, and Intel Celeron N3350. The board has two memory sockets supporting up to 8GB of DDR3L-1866/1600 SO-DIMM modules.
Aside from the 9V~36V wide voltage input, the IB811 also supports a wide-range operating temperature (-40°C to 85°C), offering significant improvement in processing and graphics performance than previous Intel architecture. Featuring the SoC integrated Gen9 graphics that allow hardware-based 4K playback, the IB811 enables three simultaneous displays with interfaces such as 1.4b HDMI, DPI, and eDP/24-bit dual channel LVDS.
The IB811 is the perfect platform for embedded applications requiring a small form factor to fit in space-limited environments. It has flexible I/O and expansion connectivity, including a full-size Mini PCIe slot and an M.2 (B-key) connector. Located at the rear edge I/O are 1x COM, 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, 2x GbE, and 4x USB 3.0. The board also supports two USB 2.0 ports via pin headers and a total of four serial ports. IB811 complies with EuP/ErP standards and supports power failure detection. Dimensions are 102mm x 147mm. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
- Onboard Intel Atom x7-E3950 @ 2.0GHz or x5-E3930 SoC @1.8GHz [i-Temp support]
- Onboard Intel Pentium N4200 @ 2.5GHz or Celeron N3350 @2.4GHz
- 2 x DDR3L-1866/1600 SO-DIMM, Max. 8GB
- Supports HDMI(1.4b), DisplayPort and eDP / 24 bit dual channel LVDS
- 2x Intel I210IT PCI-E Gigabit LAN or I211AT PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O, mSATA, EuP/ErP
- 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x COM, 2x SATA III
- 1 x Mini-PCIe slots (Full-sized), 1 x M.2 (B-key)
- Wide temperature supports by specified models