PowerXpress Solutions announces its PowerXpress Plus – USB power supply with a built-in HART interface modem for fast, easy and reliable device configuration. This universal solution powers and communicates with a device for configuration, management and diagnostics when used with PC-Based asset management application. The PowerXpress Plus works with ALL HART registered devices and includes three modes of operation: power + modem, modem only or power only and includes access taps for connection of a DMM or handheld. The PowerXpress is now available for immediate delivery.
The PowerXpress Plus is a complete and flexible USB powered device communication solution which includes:
- HART-compliant for communication with any HART instrument – independent of supplier
- Powers all two-wire HART devices with the required 24 VDC
- Includes the required load resistor for fast operation
- Plug selectable for power + modem, modem only and power only
- CE – tested and approved
- Power from a single USB 2.x port or by using the provided AC/USB power adapter (included)
- Provides 500 V isolation
- 6-ft connector cable with mini-grabber clips
The PowerXpress Plus joins the PowerXpress USB power supply product for those who already have a modem but needs a more reliable power supply to power a device for configuration.