The Studio 5000® environment combines engineering and design elements into one standard framework that enables optimized productivity and reduced commissioning time. With the Studio 5000 environment, you can respond more quickly to changing market and business needs, while reducing total costs of ownership, including maintenance and training.
- Use one intuitive design and configuration software package
- Simplify development of complex control solutions
- Have greater access to real-time information
- Develop localized applications in a single control platform, in a collaborative engineering environment
- STUDIO 5000 ARCHITECTStudio 5000 Architect is an integrated engineering environment that allows you to streamline the time to build your Logix and FactoryTalk View automation system, supports reuse of content and provides seamless exchange of data between engineering tools.
Studio 5000 View Designer is the design environment for the PanelView 5000 graphic terminals. As part of the Studio 5000 environment, View Designer offers enhanced integration with Logix to improve operator performance.
Studio 5000 Application Code Manager is a new design tool that allows you to leverage your re-usable content, helping you to increase deployment efficiency, accuracy and overall cost savings.
Studio 5000 Logix Emulate is a software product that emulates the behavior of Logix 5000 controllers. The emulator allows you to experiment with and debug your programs in a safe, controlled environment without investing in physical controllers and I/O modules.
More info : www.rockwellautomation.com