- Sensor, measuring, and testing systems are continuously gaining in importance in today’s networked world. Thus the special topic at the leading international trade fair SENSOR+TEST from 30 May to 1 June 2017 in Nürnberg is “Networked Measuring for Mobile Applications.”
- The range of spectacular presentations will cover mobile systems for measurement on humans to instrumented vehicles, mobile machines, and aerospace technologies. Many of these applications can be seen live at the action area – including secure data transfer to the respective stand of the exhibitor.
- Many exhibitors will also target the special topic at their stands. And at the special forum in Hall 5, visitors will be able to obtain specific information on new products and developments in the area of networked, mobile measuring technology. The following enterprises have planned to participate in the special forum: ADDITIVE, EngineSens, Fraunhofer Institute for Photonic Measuring Systems IPMS, GEPA, Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik, Ondics, Schildknecht, Silicann Systems, and Silicon Rada (as at February 2017).
- The presentation forum in Hall 5 will also deal with the special topic on the first day of the fair (30 May). Visitors can expect interesting contributions to questions regarding data security and worldwide networks, distributed and continuous data acquisition, user-friendly software for mobile applications, networking of test tasks in the Internet of Things, or data management with sensor technology.
- An overview of the various agendas, programs, and other useful information can be found at the SENSOR+TEST’s website at sensor-test.com.
AMA Service GmbH
Von-Münchhausen-Str. 49, 31515 Wunstorf, Germany
Tel. +49 5033 9639-14
Fax +49 5033 1056